AW: [ RadSafe ] Re: Vitamin R : Radiation induced immune responseDETERS spread of cancer

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 13:12:18 CDT 2006

Rainer,
If you would read the papers associated with Dr.
Cohen's data, you would know that it is not based on
LNT hypothesis but the data itself.  If you do not
have access to the papers published in the Health
Phyicist, let me know privately.

--- Rainer.Facius at dlr.de wrote:

> Bernard:
>
> Having followed quite closely the arguments about
> your findings I can attest that whenever a specific
> hypothesis had been offered which was accessible to
> a quantitative test (in contrast to the all to
> frequent hand waving !!! ) that you indeed performed
> this test with the invariant published result that
> the hypothesis offered could not bridge the gap
> between your data and the LNT postulate.
>
> Congratulations, Rainer

May we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist