AW: [ RadSafe ] Re: Vitamin R : Radiation induced immune responseDETERS spread of cancer

Rainer.Facius at dlr.de Rainer.Facius at dlr.de
Fri Sep 1 12:51:50 CDT 2006

Bernard:

Having followed quite closely the arguments about your findings I can attest that whenever a specific hypothesis had been offered which was accessible to a quantitative test (in contrast to the all to frequent hand waving !!! ) that you indeed performed this test with the invariant published result that the hypothesis offered could not bridge the gap between your data and the LNT postulate.

Congratulations, Rainer