[ RadSafe ] Re: Vitamin R : Radiation induced immune response DETERS spread of cancer

Bernard L. Cohen blc+ at pitt.edu
Fri Sep 1 14:23:55 CDT 2006

My statement, copied here, applies to the first paper. It did not offer
an explanation of my results other than ones that I had already
demonstrated, in published papers, to be completely implausible. It did
not quarrel with my domonstrations -- it simply ignored them, without
even a reference to them. If that is the way "experts" operate, this
field is in big trouble.
    The Van Pelt paper did not offer an explanation for my results
consistent with linear-no threshold theory.
My statement was:.

   ---If you or anyone else can offer even a
remotely plausible
explanation for my results other than failure  of
Linear- no threshold
theory, please let me know so I can do an analysis.
The explanation
would have to be specific enough for me to do an
analytical  evaluation;
please don't obscure the issue with generalized
statements as has been
done so often on this list.. I am willing to explore
parameters over a
very wide range, but your explanation should specify
(or at least
suggest) what parameters to explore. All
explanations offered to date
have been shown to be extremely implausible.