[Rad_Sci_Health] RE: [ RadSafe ] dose RATE is the decisive variable - the wheel ofreincarnation of ideas

Ted Rockwell tedrock at starpower.net
Tue Sep 5 22:35:25 CDT 2006

Jim:

Walston Chubb, formerly of Bettis Lab, has sent me a number of letters
making this point, from a somewhat different (e.g thermodynamic) viewpoint.

Didn't you say he had sent you such letters too?  They fit in rather nicely
with the subject reports.  I should send him a copy of this thread, but I
don't think he has e-mail.

Ted Rockwell