[ RadSafe ] Trying To Find News Article

efforrer at aol.com efforrer at aol.com
Thu Sep 7 13:21:41 CDT 2006

 I am trying to find a copy of an article I saw not too long ago. It involved incidental exposure, via a leaking drum ,to a couple of truckers to low level mixed waste. The material was not really a hazard but the employees were not adequately trained and developed post traumatic stress. Case went to court and court ruled in favor of the employees. Does this ring a bell with anyone? Do you know where I can find the article?

 Gene Forrer