[ RadSafe ] HP Position Opening

Bev bev at adcoservices.com
Wed Sep 20 16:35:01 CDT 2006

Hello Radsafers:

A while back posted a notice for an HP consultant. And I would like to thank all who expressed interest in that position.

Our needs, however, have changed.

We now have a need for a local HP who is looking for something different. We are a small waste broker who handles LLRW from all over the country. Mainly from universities and hospitals, but also from industrial and government entities.

We are looking for a person located in the Chicago area, (or surrounding towns), who would become our RSO, who is willing to travel within the U.S. on occasion, and who is not afraid to get their hands dirty when necessary.

We would prefer someone with source handling, (and dismantling), experience. Another big plus would be the ability and some experience in working with USNRC and IEMA personnel. Our paths do cross with them during inspections, emergencies, meetings, and sometimes in the general course of business.

A technical degree and some experience is needed. Preferably with another waste handling firm, but that's not required.

If interested please e-mail me direct at jimsradco at aol.com, or feel free to call me at 708/429-1660.

Thanks,

Jim Bell, Sr.
President