AW: [ RadSafe ] extremism

Rainer.Facius at dlr.de Rainer.Facius at dlr.de
Thu Apr 5 05:07:57 CDT 2007

Ruth,

if you want to assess the plausibility/validity of his arguments - why not check them out, no matter where they went to the printer. Where I was able to check his claims in the literature referenced by him, I could not detect unfaithful citations. Particularly impressed I was by seeing his allegations of selective/fraudulent treatment by IPCC authors of (short and long-term) historic climate data born out by the papers quoted, most brazenly among those the infamous variants of Mann's hockey-stick curves. So the most important support for IPCC's futuristic projections (which I consider mandatory but not sufficient), the correct reconstruction of the past, for me is melting away like the Alpine glaciers did in Roman times. If you care, I might send you some of Jaworowski's papers below. (Of course you will not find such topics referenced in PUBMED.)

Best regards, Rainer

Regarding the (deceptive) support for a nuclear energy revival which the CO2 hysteria might provide in the public, I prefer to rely on more rational arguments such as safety and efficacy which will stand the test of time.

Jaworowski Z.
Ice core data show no carbon dioxide increase.
21st Century, (Spring 1997)42-52

Jaworowski Z.
Climate Change: Incorrect information on pre-industrial CO2.
Statement written for the Hearing before the US Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, March 19, 2004

Jaworowski Z.
CO2: The Greatest Scientific Scandal of Our Time.
EIR Science (March 16, 2007)38-53

Jaworowski Z, Segalstad T V, Ono N.
Do glaciers tell a true atmospheric CO2 story?
The Science of the Total Environment 114(1992)227-284

Jaworowski Z.
Solar Cycles, Not CO2, Determine Climate.
21st Century (Winter 2003-2004)52-64