[ RadSafe ] three questions

Doug Aitken jdaitken at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Thu Apr 5 09:15:53 CDT 2007

At 12:05 AM 4/5/2007, James Salsman wrote:
>Dr. Raabe:
>
>Because you clearly do not wish to admit that almost all HPS
>publications deny the reproductive toxicity of uranium, while all of
>the relevant peer-reviewed medical publications of the past decade
>agree that uranium is a reproductive toxin, and that there are no
>viable alternative hypotheses for the increase in birth defects
>observed in Basra and in US and UK troops, you have resorted to
>attacking my questions themselves.

I thought the anti-DU people were against DU because of it's radiological
effects, not its chemical ones. And this is why this list is constantly
being queried by JS.......

If he is worried about chemical toxicity, this is not the forum........

But we've been through this many times already, so I guess the "delete"
button is the best option.

Or we should recommend going back to lead bullets: we know they pose no
radiological hazard.........

Doug Aitken                     Office Phone Use Cell phone!
QHSE Advisor                    Home Phone 713 797-0919
D&M Operations Support  Cell Phone    713 562-8585
Schlumberger Technology Corporation