[ RadSafe ] Re: Subject: public comment concern

Paul Lavely pjcrs at pacbell.net
Fri Apr 6 22:14:12 CDT 2007

Jaro,

What was he trying to do? He was trying to stop
debate, get you in trouble, etc. This is not the first
time that he has done this and I expect that it will
not be the last.

I have worked in the public sector for over 25 years.
Every agency has policy related to the use of email,
computers, etc. No matter what disclaimer you put in
an email with your employer's address IT IS OFFICAL. I
always separated the two and remembered to make sure
that my emails with my employer's address were one
that I certain fell in that policy. Any that I had a
concern about what I was sending. I used my private
email address.

The ONLY reason that Mr. Salsman still posts here is
that we keep responding. Ignore his comments and he
stops.

There is no fellowship with the foolish.  -
Dhammapada

By the way Mr. Salsman, I do not work for Pacbell so
do not bother them.

Paul Lavely, JD

> Robert Van Adel
> President and Chief Executive Officer
> Atomic Energy of Canada Limited
>
> Dear Mr. Van Adel:

> health effects of  depleted uranium, one of your
employees made this comment:

> I don't think this anti-DU thing really has anything
to do with health
> effects -- Its all about keeping tyrants like
Slobodan Milosevich,
> Sadam Hussein, the Taliban, etc., in power.

> I would like to discuss this with you at your
earliest convenience.