[ RadSafe ] RE: Airborne radioactivity

Gary Damschen gary at pageturners.com
Tue Apr 10 15:15:28 CDT 2007

Franz,

In this case an "air line" is a hose (Luftschlauch? - Es gibt dreissig Jahre
als ich Deutsch gelernt habe, also schaetze ich.) for supplying or
exhausting air to a cabinet or other enclosure. I think the question asks if
anyone knows of a way to calculate airborne activity from contaminated air
that has bubbled through water.

-Gary

Not being a native speaker I regard "air line" being rather in the context
of "DELTA", "Austrian Airlines", "Lufthansa", "Iberia" etc.

I hope you can explain, what you really want.

Franz