[ RadSafe ] Dosimetry Survey

Cindy Bloom radbloom at comcast.net
Thu Apr 12 19:25:33 CDT 2007

You could still monitor individuals annually who don't require monitoring
under the regulations or some license condition.  You'd just have some
explaining to do if the annual result exceeded a quarterly limit, but given
that their exposure is not great enough to require monitoring, this doesn't
appear to be a legitimate concern.