[ RadSafe ] Edit Your Posts Please.

Muckerheide, Jim (CDA) Jim.Muckerheide at state.ma.us
Fri Apr 13 11:53:30 CDT 2007

This is just another personal preference, but I find it really helpful
to have the full discussion together, especially if I have not caught up
with email for a few days.  This is especially frustrating when
responders are so rude as to not include the immediately previous posts.
(Like I can remember what I wrote yesterday, or last week. :-)

Top posting prevents having to scan through anything I don't need.
(I'll often delete bottom-posted msgs that require much scrolling.)

I can also then delete many precursor msgs on an item I want to retain.

Thanks.
Regards, Jim Muckerheide