[ RadSafe ] Sellafield kept body parts of dead workers

Doug Aitken jdaitken at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Wed Apr 18 08:47:55 CDT 2007

Looks to me like typical Union pot-stirring, followed by political
posturing (is it an election year in the UK?).

The BBC reports:
"Of the samples, 23 were taken following a coroner's request, 33 after a
post mortem, three were associated with legal proceedings and one was a
biopsy from a living person.
In four cases there is no information about how the request came about.  "

So in four cases, a record of why the samples were not taken is missing.
But surely the justification is in the others: Is a post-mortem not a
normal process?

Confused!
Doug