[ RadSafe ] Anti- ?

Muckerheide, Jim (CDA) Jim.Muckerheide at state.ma.us
Wed Apr 18 09:53:21 CDT 2007

At 1.5 tons per assembly, a camel carrying one assembly might get 20
yards (meters) before collapsing.  Who transfers the ass'y to the next
camel?

So the question is, how much shielding can be added (camel-side only)
for a camel to go 40 yds, or 60 yds, or the shielding weight collapses
the camel at zero yards?  What if shielding must be provided for the
camel ass'y transfer system (CATS)?

Does al'Queda have the radiological analysis capability to design this
system?

Regards, Jim Muckerheide