[ RadSafe ] Anti- ?

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 18:33:47 CDT 2007

Ed,

How great to read a comment which might have originated from my computer if
I were not monitored at RADSAFE. The reason of being monitored is basically
because I fiercly attacked somebody who put me next to the Nazi regime (what
has this to do with RADSAFE???).

You use a method to show the nonsense of claims, which I have often used in
discussions in Austria, namely to show how far these claims are away from
real life. I have very often used the "bath tube reprocessing plants" in my
arguments. To be honest: It has not been successful, due to the principle "I
have made up my mind, don't disturb me with facts."

Anyway it was enjoyable to read this comment on RADSAFE!

Best wishes,

Franz