[ RadSafe ] Anti- ?

Muckerheide, Jim (CDA) Jim.Muckerheide at state.ma.us
Wed Apr 18 13:10:04 CDT 2007

It's "much easier" than that.  :-)  "Just" loosen the cask lid.  Put the
cask horizontally on a trailer.

Drive to the location.  Push the lid aside.  Get a "suicide bomber" to
hook/grapple the fuel.

Winch the fuel out onto a 12+ ft cradle of high explosives!  Pull the
trigger. :-)

Regards, Jim Muckerheide