[ RadSafe ] RE: birth defects in Basrah

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Wed Apr 18 20:14:08 CDT 2007

April 18

         The only difference I know of is that DU is *less* radioactive
than U-Nat.  The reason the U-Nat studies don't show the effects some are
attributing to DU is  probably that DU is not causing those
effects.  Salsman and I have been around and around on this.  As I keep
telling him, those few papers he keeps dragging out are replete with
qualifiers about the need for more studies, or for verification of
self-reported incidents of birth defects.  (There are other qualifiers too.)

Steven Dapra