[ RadSafe ] President Portland State University

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Tue Apr 24 05:06:33 CDT 2007

Please, join me in finding out who sponsored the "Our Poisoned Planet" conference about DU at Portland State last week .. Dennis Kyne leads off the TruthOut video that can be found at ... this hardly seems to be what a university should be doing, spreading disinformation.. you would wonder if they would sponsor a Holocaust Denial Seminar or perhaps a little course in how to burn a cross by the KKK.  Kyne and his ilk, the charlatans of the anti-DU crusade are in the same category.

Truthout Video (I have only seen the opening couple of minutes in which Kyne indicates that he wants to "teach" all 300 million Americans about the horrors of DU .. teach is hardly something he is qualified to do ..  He has parlayed his Expert Field Medical Badge into being in the anti-DU limelight ..