[ RadSafe ] President Portland State University

Earley, Jack N Jack_N_Earley at RL.gov
Tue Apr 24 09:13:56 CDT 2007

" this hardly seems to be what a university should be doing, spreading
disinformation.."

I guess I'm surprised that you seem surprised. Universities are like
courts of law--the facts are secondary to the political position. This
is especially true at universities with an especially strong bias.

Jack Earley
Health Physicist
509.372.9532

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl [mailto:radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl] On
Behalf Of Roger Helbig
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 3:07 AM
To: radsafelist
Subject: [ RadSafe ] President Portland State University

Please, join me in finding out who sponsored the "Our Poisoned Planet"
conference about DU at Portland State last week .. Dennis Kyne leads off
the TruthOut video that can be found at ... this hardly seems to be what
a university should be doing, spreading disinformation.. you would
wonder if they would sponsor a Holocaust Denial Seminar or perhaps a
little course in how to burn a cross by the KKK.  Kyne and his ilk, the
charlatans of the anti-DU crusade are in the same category.

Truthout Video (I have only seen the opening couple of minutes in which
Kyne indicates that he wants to "teach" all 300 million Americans about
the horrors of DU .. teach is hardly something he is qualified to do ..
He has parlayed his Expert Field Medical Badge into being in the anti-DU
limelight ..