[ RadSafe ] President Portland State University

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 17:30:46 CDT 2007

Jack,
I did not know you were an expert on the political
position of universities.  What was the one you went
to? I assume you would support the censorship of ideas
and people making asses out of themselves, especially
if you disagree with them.

--- "Earley, Jack N" <Jack_N_Earley at RL.gov> wrote:

> " this hardly seems to be what a university should
> be doing, spreading
> disinformation.."
>
> I guess I'm surprised that you seem surprised.
> Universities are like
> courts of law--the facts are secondary to the
> political position. This
> is especially true at universities with an
> especially strong bias.
>

> Jack Earley
> Health Physicist
> 509.372.9532

“We must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent or omniscient — that we are only 6 percent of the world’s population; that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94 percent of mankind; that we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity; and therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.”
-- John F. Kennedy

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist