[ RadSafe ] Faith-based Radiation Protection

Muckerheide, Jim (CDA) Jim.Muckerheide at state.ma.us
Mon Apr 30 14:27:08 CDT 2007

As others have said, this is a great presentation!

Note however that NEA is an international organization, under OECD, that
happens to be HQ'd in France.  It is not a French organization.

Also, it is generally yet another uncritical sycophant of the ICRP/LNT
"radioprotectors," and a useful tool for ICRP's 'workshops' sales
campaign.  (Of course they never listen to their critics, or their whole
house of cards would look like a tsunami went through it.)

Regards, Jim