[ RadSafe ] Too funny

LNMolino at aol.com LNMolino at aol.com
Tue Aug 7 09:04:24 CDT 2007

THE AIRPLANE RIDE

A  stranger was seated next to a little girl on the airplane.

When the stranger turned to  her and said, "Let's talk. I've heard that
flights go quicker if you  strike up a conversation  with your fellow passenger."
The little girl, who had just opened her book,  closed it slowly  and said to
the stranger, "What would you like to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know", said the  stranger. "How about nuclear power?"

"OK". She said. "That could  be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a
question first. A  horse, a cow, and  a deer all eat grass. Yet a deer excretes
little pellets, while a cow turns out  a flat patty,  and a horse  produces
clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?"
The  stranger thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea."

To which the little girl  replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss
nuclear power when you  don't  know shit?"

Louis N.  Molino, Sr., CET
FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI
Owner and President of LNM Emergency  Services Consulting Services (LNMECS)
Freelance  Consultant/Trainer/Author/Journalist/Fire Protection  Consultant

LNMolino at aol.com

979-412-0890 (Cell  Phone)
979-690-7559 (IFW/TFW/FSS Office)
979-690-7562 (IFW/TFW/FSS  Fax)
979-985-5383 (Home Phone)

The comments contained in this E-mail  are the opinions of the author and the
author alone. I in no way ever intend to  speak for any person or
organization that I am in any way whatsoever involved or  associated with unless I
specifically state that I am doing so. Further this  E-mail is intended only for its
stated recipient and may contain private and or  confidential materials
retransmission is strictly prohibited unless placed in  the public domain by the
original author.