[Fwd: Re: [ RadSafe ] RE: [AMRSO] On This Day( NY Times) - Observation of Moment of Silence]

Danny K McClung danny.mcclung at louisville.edu
Fri Aug 10 09:37:16 CDT 2007

I believe Peter stated that he has a weapon at home, as do many other of us "lunatics". Please re-read his original post to get the correct line of thought. I believe you have misquoted him on this.

>>> "J. Marshall Reber" <jmarshall.reber at comcast.net> 8/10/2007 10:24 AM >>>
This kind of polemic is inappropriate and offensive on this listserver.