[Fwd: Re: [ RadSafe ] RE: [AMRSO] On This Day( NY Times) - Observation of Moment of Silence]

Peter Bossew peter.bossew at jrc.it
Fri Aug 10 09:42:40 CDT 2007

I wrote:
"In Europe...."

I would never dare judging US civilization.

pb

--

Peter Bossew

European Commission (EC)
Joint Research Centre (JRC)

TP 441, Via Fermi 1
21020 Ispra (VA)
ITALY

Tel. +39 0332 78 9109
Fax. +39 0332 78 5466
Email: peter.bossew at jrc.it

WWW: http://rem.jrc.cec.eu.int

"The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not in any
circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European
Commission."