AW: [ RadSafe ] Disposal of non-functioning LSC and gamma counters

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Aug 15 12:15:34 CDT 2007

I am not well informed of your legislation, but speak here as a European
"customer". My five "Quantulus" did not need a replacement of the external
source needed for quench correction, since they were purchased, but it was
clear, that as any other instrument in Austria in case of dismantling -
which never occurred - would have included the responsibility of the company
selling the instrument.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD