[ RadSafe ] " Technology to detect radiation has progressed "

Brian Rees brees at lanl.gov
Mon Aug 20 11:14:46 CDT 2007

Actually, I have been involved in personnel detections, and the people who
ask the questions are polite and understanding and professional when
they've been trained well, which is usually the case.  In addition, many
people (I know this isn't ALWAYS the case!) are aware that they are
slightly radioactive and may trigger detectors and be questioned.  Many of
the people (patients) I've talked to are understanding, and in many cases
pleased to see that there really are people doing this work.

My own personal opinion and experience only...
Brian Rees