[ RadSafe ] " Technology to detect radiation has progressed "

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Mon Aug 20 20:39:50 CDT 2007

Aug. 20

         I may (or may not) be willing to concede a small amount on this one.

         A little more to the point, why are people being screened when
they are going to a Little League World Series game?  Is the post-Sept. 11
paraonia so bad that our ostensible protectors believe terrorists (or
perhaps run of the mill crackpots) are going to be throwing around 'lethal
radioactive substances' at a Little League game?  Does anything think this
may be getting a little out of hand?  And if not, what *does* constitute
getting out of hand?

Steven Dapra