[ RadSafe ] " Technology to detect radiation has progressed "

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 21:25:57 CDT 2007

When they start tapping your phone and e-mail.

--- Steven Dapra <sjd at swcp.com> wrote:

> Aug. 20
>
>          I may (or may not) be willing to concede a
> small amount on this one.
>
>          A little more to the point, why are people
> being screened when
> they are going to a Little League World Series game?
>  Is the post-Sept. 11
> paraonia so bad that our ostensible protectors
> believe terrorists (or
> perhaps run of the mill crackpots) are going to be
> throwing around 'lethal
> radioactive substances' at a Little League game?
> Does anything think this
> may be getting a little out of hand?  And if not,
> what *does* constitute
> getting out of hand?
>
> Steven Dapra
. . .

"All of the old-timers knew that subprime mortgages were what we called neutron loans --  they killed the people and left the houses. . . .
"LOUIS S. BARNES, a partner at Boulder West, a mortgage banking firm.

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com