[ RadSafe ] " Technology to detect radiation has progressed "

ROGERS, Brent brent.rogers at ansto.gov.au
Tue Aug 21 17:36:24 CDT 2007

Gary,

I'm glad you included the following sentence...

"But, be at ease, I don't feel the urge to bomb anyone."

My finger was cocked and ready to hit my pre-programmed "forward to the FBI"
button, until you put me at ease.  Whew!

They say that there's a fine line between genius and madness.  I suppose the
same could be true about crackpots too!

Brent Rogers
Leader Commercial Radiation Safety Group
Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation
PMB 1, Menai NSW 2234
T +61 2 9717 3251
F +61 2 9717 9266
M +61 4 1723 1879 (0417 231 879)