[ RadSafe ] Technology to detect radiation

nimmoelsa at netscape.net nimmoelsa at netscape.net
Wed Aug 22 21:59:56 CDT 2007

There has been A LOT of verbiage, so possibly I missed it, but as far as I've seen,?no one has given?a clear?"yes, I know of?a current?THERAPEUTIC treatment?for breast cancer that, used in its routine manner without an accident, would account for?a patient?setting off a rad detector at a ball game & here is the citation".?

On the other side, George Dowell seems to have done a lot of checking?that?suggests, at least in the US,?there?aren't seeds or other radiation sources?are used for breast cancer treatment?(again, I mean for treatment, not diagnosis) that are allowed to remain in place on a "permanent" basis.?

But of course?showing some form of treatment?DOESN'T exist is kind?of impossible & we all know?what doesn't exist today may well exist tomorrow.

Elsa?