AW: [ RadSafe ] Technology to detect radiation

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Aug 23 13:37:21 CDT 2007

Elsa,

You are right, you missed it, though I addressed my comment also directly to
you. I have very clearly given facts (facts indeed and no speculations),
that such a setting off of a radiation detector after treatment of breast
cancer is not possible. I have also given a possible explanation that the
person in question had undergone diagnosis for metastases - which also was
put forward by another poster.

The "expert" I mentioned has forwarded literature, which clearly shows, that
my comment is absolutely correct. That he is not able to recognize it is not
my, but his problem, but it justifies to put inverted commas on his
description as an "expert". Of course I know since long that he is an expert
on unfounded flaming and in case he runs out of arguments he resorts to
personal attacks.

Of course George is right and I extend the statement for the USA further
beyond the borders of the USA and especially to Europe. So this is another
clear statement, that no patient could start an alarm.

That implant of seeds are used in the treatment of other cancers is more
than well known, but this was not the question in this thread.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.