[ RadSafe ] Technology to detect radiation

Sandy Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Fri Aug 24 09:01:28 CDT 2007

To Mr. Schenhofer. Surprise, it's NOT all about you! Interesting enough, the
dialogue regarding breast cancer radiotherapy treatment never mentioned you,
never implied anything about you, yet you have a specific knack to
continually interject yourself into every dialogue, and always bring in some
reference that you are being flamed. That is often the case, an inferiority
complex if there has ever been one. Have you heard of Schizophrenia!

So, Michael Vick of Vienna ... flame on, fear continually. You do bring much
entertainment to our morning reading.

Sander C. Perle
President
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

E-Mail: sperle at dosimetry.com
E-Mail: sandyfl at cox.net

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/