[ RadSafe ] " Technology to detect radiation has progressed"

Pete_Bailey at fpl.com Pete_Bailey at fpl.com
Thu Aug 23 06:40:27 CDT 2007

> We are also now equipping fire and police with
radiation detectors. We should expect that when these devices alarm,
these persons will ask questions.

> This is really no different than the cop that smells the odor of
marijuana at a party and begins trying to find the user with his nose
and eyes as the detectors.?

- - - -

There is a big difference: Mjane hasn't been tied to terrorists ,yet  :-)

You and I ( and of course, others in our field) would understand the
detectors response and make an educated EXPERIENCED based response....

I know almost nothing about snakes; the sudden appearance
of one within a few feet of me causes short lived panic !
It's bad, it's dangerous, until someone with more EXPERIENCE tells me
otherwise.

Have a good day, y'all
   pete