[ RadSafe ] Local Paper Promotions of New Nuclear Power Plants

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Mon Aug 27 18:39:37 CDT 2007

Dear Radsafe and Rad-Sci authors,
  This invitation from the editor of Pleasanton Weekly looks generic: all over the country, similar letters to the editor and blogs are needed to take advantage of  CO2 consciousness. I have stated a local case below, which could better be expanded by a few of you who know Vallecitos. However, much the same case, "-in250 words or less-" is widely needed.

  Would those of you interested new nuclear power plants contribute persuasive paragraphs?

  Howard Long

  Howard - Send us a letter if you'd like to comment on the advantages of
 muclear power. Just
keep your comments to 250 words.

You also could start a blog going at our Town Hall feature on our Web
 site:
www.pleasantonweekly.com.

Jeb