[ RadSafe ] Truck Driver Charged With Lying About RadioactiveCargo

J. Marshall Reber jmarshall.reber at comcast.net
Thu Aug 30 10:33:43 CDT 2007

On Aug 30, 2007, at 9:12 AM, Roy Parker wrote:

> Unfortunately I am
> not in a position to reveal them, as I am sure that you will
> appreciate.

I would appreciate your elaborating on the exact connotation of
"unfortunate" as you used it above.  Do you mean "unlucky",
"inauspicious", or "regrettable"?  I am curious to understand for
what reasons you or your employer believe the facts of this incident
should be suppressed?  I am not trying to be cantankerous or
baiting;  but rather I am asking from a philosophical, wisdom seeking
attempt to understand your public statement.

J. Marshall Reber, Sc.D.