[ RadSafe ] Truck Driver Charged With Lying About RadioactiveCargo

edmond0033 edmond0033 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 30 10:45:14 CDT 2007

You may or may not remember the 'incident' in Canada, where Iodine-131 (for
Nuclear Medicine) was compromised.  It was in a lead sheild and the news
(Media and Newspapers) reported the weight of the shield as the content  (in
Bq) of Iodine-131.  I'm never suprised as to what they will report.

Ed Baratta

edmond0033 at comcast.net