[ RadSafe ] Truck Driver Charged With Lying AboutRadioactive Cargo

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Fri Aug 31 21:16:52 CDT 2007

Aug. 31

         For my public comments I will confine myself to reiterating what I
asked below:

         "In fact, since Bryan Kirk introduced the role of the
broker/transporter,
where was the broker/transporter in this tragicomedy?  Was one required
on this shipment?  If so, why didn't he check the load to see that it
was properly secured?"

Steven Dapra

[edit]