[ RadSafe ] "Do Not Read This If You Are Anti-Nuclear Energy"

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 13:30:07 CST 2007

No, and there are certainly efforts to restore shark
populations.

Do you have proof that there is an effort to eliminate
nuclear energy?  I see a constant nit-picking effort
that is perceived to have influence beyond its real
influence. (Most of the crying about anti-nuclear
influence is on list like this.) I also see power
companies recognizing the economic advantages of
supplying energy using nuclear power.

--- "Bailly, Helen A" <Helen.Bailly at icp.doe.gov>
wrote:

> True, but is there a well funded, propaganda
> supported movement afoot to
> eliminate sharks?
>

> Life is short - Break the rules!  Forgive quickly!
> Kiss slowly!  Love
> truly! Laugh uncontrollably!... And never regret
> anything that made you
> smile.
>
>  <file:///C:\helen's%20documents\hel-2.JPG>

<file:///C:\Program%20Files\Common%20Files\Microsoft%20Shared\Stationery
> \fieruled.gif>
>

> helen Bailly
>
> Radiation Dosimetry Records Unit
>
> CFA-690
>
> Mail Stop 4147
>
> (208) 526-5261
>
>  P please don't print this e-mail unless you really
> need to.
>
> This message and any attachments are covered by the
> Electronic
> Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.  2510-2521,
> and are solely
> intended for the specified recipient and may contain
> confidential or
> privileged information.  This information is
> confidential.  If you are
> not the intended authorized recipient of this
> information, you are
> hereby notified that you have received this document
> in error and that
> any review, dissemination, copying, or the taking of
> any action based
> on the contents of this information is strictly
> prohibited.  If you have
> received this communication in error, please notify
> the sender
> immediately by e-mail, and permanently delete the

<file:///C:\helen's%20documents\DOSIMETRY\confidential%20mood%20stamp.jp
> g>

=== message truncated ===

"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak, Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." -- Sir Winston Churchill

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com