[ RadSafe ] "Do Not Read This If You Are Anti-Nuclear Energy"

Bailly, Helen A Helen.Bailly at icp.doe.gov
Mon Dec 3 10:34:19 CST 2007

Fair question, no I don't have proof that there is an effort underway to
eliminate nuclear energy; however, I see news of protests and
demonstrations calling for the elimination of nuclear anything on WAY
more places than this list (I don't belong to any other lists like this
- one is enough) CNN, Fox News Network, Bumper Stickers and Tee Shirts
(my favorite being Jackson Hole Wyoming's plea for plutonium free
powder), The Idaho Statesmen, to name just a few.

While I wouldn't call this evidence of an effort to eliminate nuclear
energy, but it is certainly evidence of anti-nuclear ANYTHING
sentiment/attitude/bias

Life is short - Break the rules!  Forgive quickly!  Kiss slowly!  Love
truly! Laugh uncontrollably!... And never regret anything that made you
smile.

 <file:///C:\helen's%20documents\hel-2.JPG>
<file:///C:\Program%20Files\Common%20Files\Microsoft%20Shared\Stationery
\fieruled.gif>

helen Bailly

Radiation Dosimetry Records Unit

CFA-690

Mail Stop 4147

(208) 526-5261

 P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

This message and any attachments are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.  2510-2521, and are solely
intended for the specified recipient and may contain confidential or
privileged information.  This information is confidential.  If you are
not the intended authorized recipient of this information, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that
any review, dissemination, copying, or the taking of any action based
on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail, and permanently delete the original message.

<file:///C:\helen's%20documents\DOSIMETRY\confidential%20mood%20stamp.jp
g>