[ RadSafe ] CT scans and cancer (more)

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 15:59:25 CST 2007

I am sure many of us are familiar with Eric Hall's
works.

"Dr. Hall is the author of five books. The best known
is "Radiobiology for the Radiologist," now in its 5th
edition, which is used by residents in Radiology and
Radiation Oncology preparing for board certification.
He has authored two books on radiation for the lay
person, "Radiation and life" (translated into French,
Arabic and Russian), . . . "

http://www.cumc.columbia.edu/news/press_releases/ct_scan.html

http://www.cumc.columbia.edu/dept/radoncology/crr/hall.htm

> Link to Dr. Brenner, with his training, CV, and a
> mountain of his papers,
> available on line.  He even has a PowerPoint lecture
> on depleted
> uranium.  It's near the bottom of the link.
> http://www.columbia.edu/~djb3/
>
> Steven Dapra
> sjd at swcp.com

"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak, Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." -- Sir Winston Churchill

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com