[ RadSafe ] medical scans and risk

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 16:24:37 CST 2007

He is not presenting a model at all.  Dr. Zanzonico is
comparing risks of having having or not having certain
medical tests involving radiation exposure.  He is
comparing statistical risks that lends itself to
patients concerns.

http://hps.org/hpspublications/articles/Benefitsofmedradexposures.html

> Mike
>

> Michael G. Stabin, PhD, CHP
> Associate Professor of Radiology and Radiological
> Sciences Department
>  of
> Radiology and Radiological Sciences Vanderbilt
> University
> 1161 21st Avenue South
> Nashville, TN 37232-2675
> Phone (615) 343-0068
> Fax   (615) 322-3764
> e-mail     michael.g.stabin at vanderbilt.edu
> internet   www.doseinfo-radar.com
> <http://www.doseinfo-radar.com>
>

> "I am realistic -- I expect miracles." - Wayne Dyer

> You are currently subscribed to the RadSafe mailing
> list
>
> Before posting a message to RadSafe be sure to have
> read and understood
>
> For information on how to subscribe or unsubscribe
> and other settings
> visit: http://radlab.nl/radsafe/
> You are currently subscribed to the RadSafe mailing
> list
>
> Before posting a message to RadSafe be sure to have
> read and understood
>  the RadSafe rules. These can be found at:
>  http://radlab.nl/radsafe/radsaferules.html
>
> For information on how to subscribe or unsubscribe
> and other settings
>  visit: http://radlab.nl/radsafe/

> Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month
> with Yahoo! For Good
> http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/

"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak, Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." -- Sir Winston Churchill

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com