[ RadSafe ] Fw: [NoMoreDU] captions collated for the EU photo exhibition book

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Sun Dec 2 08:40:19 CST 2007

Kazashi is one of the worldwide leaders of the anti-DU crusade from Hiroshima, Japan.  It is photos like these with questionable actual linkage to DU that are winning over legislators that really have no clue what they are voting on - their next target is the UN and they are pushing hard -- sending you something on that as well.  The anti-DU people are also anti-nuclear; some of them even falsely claim that nuclear enrichment really creates more DU for these "uranium weapons" a term that they have coined to make kinetic energy penetrators far more than what they really are.

Roger Helbig

Kazashi <nkazashi at yahoo.com> wrote:  To: NoMoreDU at yahoogroups.com