[ RadSafe ] FW: [NucNews] America's Greatest Atomic Radiation Crisis

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Mon Dec 3 21:05:13 CST 2007

Dec. 3

         Norm doesn't care about radon --- it's not produced by the
military-industrial complex, or by the evil uranium enrichment capitalist
pigs.  It occurrs naturally (does that mean it's organic -- ha, ha).  It's
just like all the sulfur dioxide spewed out by volcanoes that you never
hear about either.  Only sulfur dioxide from coal-fired plants is bad.  The
same goes for mercury from forest fires and grass fires.  It, too, is
quietly ignored.

Steven Dapra

At 10:19 AM 12/3/07 -0800, Brennan, Mike  (DOH) wrote:
>Hey, Norm:

[edit]

>The question crosses my mind, Norm; have you and other members of your
>group tested your own homes for radon?  If not, why not?  Do you advocate
>for legislative action to increase the amount of information the public
>has concerning radon, and if not, why not?  Are you as concerned about
>something estimated to kill 21,000 people per year in the USA alone as you
>are about DU?  If not, why not?

[edit]