[ RadSafe ] FW: [abolition-caucus] Joint C ommuniqué from Scientists On the UN Resolution Concernin g Depleted Uranium Weapons

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Mon Dec 3 20:58:45 CST 2007

Dec. 3

         Well said, Mike.  It's almost enough to make one think the
campaign against DU is an ideological campaign, and one that has nothing to
with anything pertaining to humanitarian considerations.  If the so-called
Non-Aligned states had ready access to DU munitions I'm certain they would
be gleefully using them to incincerate their enemies.

Steven Dapra