[ RadSafe ] Radiation Detection Equipment for sale

Dan W McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 15:22:03 CST 2007

Hello:

Further to my earlier posting: You can always go to a commercial site for
any sort of equipment; I certainly have. I think that the occasional posting
of excess private equipment by an individual in the group does not fall into
the "commercial" arena.  Nor does an occasional posting from a university
for a few pieces of excess equipment.  But I don't like the idea of
"unrestricted commercial" posting.

Dan W. McCarn, Geologist
Albuquerque & Houston