AW: [ RadSafe ] An article from globeandmail.com

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Dec 12 17:00:02 CST 2007

Colette,

Unfortunately I know nothing about the acting persons you and others
mentioned. What I extracted from the link you provided is, that the
government authorized Chalk River to run the nuclear reactor for some time
even before the requested upgrade has been done, because the isotopes were
needed desperately and human lives were at risk or even have already been
lost. I applaude your government!

If Mr. Harper was involved in this decision and is a politician I would also
applaude him, because a politician should hire knowing advisors, not people
like wannabe students working for Greenpeace or similar self-serving
organisations, and should follow their advices.

How many people have died already because of delayed or impossible
diagnostics?

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD