[ RadSafe ] [Nuclear News] Duke submits application for S.C.nuclear station

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Fri Dec 14 21:23:18 CST 2007

Dec. 14

         This "news article" (or whatever it purports to be) is very
clumsily written.

         One does not get treated "with" possible radiation poisoning, one
gets treated FOR possible radiation poisoning.

         My guess is that some befuddled and hopped-up reporter meant to
say (or should have said) that two people were 'believed to have been
contaminated' but were not taken to the hospital.

         That is only my guess.  I could be wrong.

Steven Dapra
sjd at swcp.com