[ RadSafe ] Po-210 Suppliers

The Wilsons pnwnatives at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 18:01:34 CST 2007

George,

I do not find your posts unacceptable to this forum, and in fact
appreciate them.  I suspect there are a few that think this forum is
their's and their's alone.  I find your posts of interest but from a rad
safety technicians point of view.  It seems those that claim they are a
waste of time do not have a delete key, or do not know how to use it.

Bob