[ RadSafe ] Re: Radiation Hormesis

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Fri Dec 28 19:51:55 CST 2007

Dec. 28

         Public comment is a de facto fraud and hoax.  It's an opportunity
for a minute portion of the public to blow off steam, or to think it may
have some salutary influence, while the regulators, etc., go right ahead
and do what they planned to do all along.  Besides, who has the time to
read that dry-as-dust legalese (in what --- six point type?) and decipher
what the writers are trying to say, let alone compose a response or a
suggestion.

Steven Dapra