[ RadSafe ] Re: Radiation Hormesis

Mon Dec 31 11:03:31 CST 2007

comments are taken seriously and can make a difference.

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl [mailto:radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl] On
Behalf Of Steven Dapra
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2007 5:52 PM
To: radsafe at radlab.nl
Subject: Re: [ RadSafe ] Re: Radiation Hormesis

Dec. 28

         Public comment is a de facto fraud and hoax.  It's an
opportunity for a minute portion of the public to blow off steam, or to
think it may have some salutary influence, while the regulators, etc.,
go right ahead and do what they planned to do all along.  Besides, who
has the time to read that dry-as-dust legalese (in what --- six point
type?) and decipher what the writers are trying to say, let alone
compose a response or a suggestion.

Steven Dapra